• Where I excel is ridiculous, sickening work ethic. While the other guy is sleeping, i’m working. when the other guy is eating, i’m working.
• the only thing I see distinctively about me is I’m not afraid to die on a treadmill. You might have more talent than me, you might be smarter than me. But when we get on a treadmill together, there’s two things: You’re getting off first, or i’m going to die. it’s really that simple.
• You don’t set out to try to build the biggest, greatest wall that has ever been built. You start off by saying I want to lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid and you do this every single day, and soon you have a wall.
• If you’re not making someone else’s life better, than you’re wasting your time. Your life will become better by making someone else’s life better.
• Being realistic is the most commonly travelled route to mediocrity.
• Don’t let anybody tell ou that you can’t do smth. You got a dream, you got to protect it. When people can’t do something themselves, they want to tell you that you can’t do it. If you want something, go get it. Period.
Do leave your comments below to share what are your greatest learnings from the video!